McCook Cowork Space
America's Most Affordable Cowork Space
The McCook Cowork Space will provide a professional space in the Keystone Business Center to enhance entrepreneurs, remote work employees, people with a side hustle, and employees of organizations that need additional tools to support the work they do. It will also be a location for tech students in high school and college to create, learn, and train others on how to use technology to improve business. It will create connections and partnerships in how people do work.
What Does 'Cowork' Mean?
We define ‘cowork’ with a simple definition: Shared space that equips all professionals, small businesses, and remote workers for success through collaboration.
Being a shared office space gives 24/7 access to those who need it with all the equipment you might need. Whether that be high-speed internet, creative equipment, or just a desk to sit at, you can find it in the McCook Cowork Space. Cooperation and connections with other Cowork members can also open the door to new opportunities to enhance your business
- Access to 1 Gig internet provided by Great Plains Communications
- Workstations with an extra monitor
- Private Office Space for reservation with enhanced video conference tools
- 27 inch iMac computer with access to Adobe Creative Cloud
- Dell Optiplex 7080 micro computer with access to a Dymo Mailing Solution package and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Workroom with basic office equipment
- Audio/Video Production Studio with a Sony Alpha a7S II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with two lens options, Presonus Studiolive 24R Rack Mixer, Shure SM7b microphone, Electro Voice RE20 Studio Microphone, and professional lighting and backdrops
- Access to 4th floor break room
Private Office Space
A blank canvas to start your business!
Enjoy all the benefits of the McCook Cowork Space within your own private office!
- Access to 1 Gig internet
- Extra monitor provided
- Keyboard and mouse available
- Workroom, Video Conferencing Room, and Audio/Video Production Studio access
- Quiet & private space to start or grow your business
(subject to availability)
- Individual Membership – $65/month with automatic payments or $85/month (limited # available)
- Student Nights & Weekends – Contact us for more information
- Daily Rate (8:00AM – 5:00PM) – $15/day
- Private Office – $225/month
There will be a limited number of memberships available so contact email@example.com or call 308-345-1200 to schedule a tour and complete an application.
- Complete Application & Rules Packet
- Agree to Rules and Expectations
- Provide Damage Deposit (Equal to one month of membership.)
- Complete the Key Sign-Out Document (upon arrival)
- Complete Cowork Space Orientation