McCook Cowork Space
America's most affordable Cowork space
The McCook Cowork Space will provide a professional space in the Keystone Business Center to enhance entrepreneurs, remote work employees, people with a side hustle, and employees of organizations that need additional tools to support the work they do. It will also be a location for tech students in high school and college to create, learn, and train others on how to use technology to improve business. It will create connections and partnerships in how people do work.
- Access to 1 Gig internet
- Workstations with an extra monitor
- Private Office Space for reservation with enhanced video conference tools.
- 2 – 27 inch iMac computers with access to Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Dell Optiplex 7080 Micro computer with access to a Dymo Mailing Solution package, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Workroom with basic office equipment and a Sharp MX-3140 color copier/scanner (cost per print is extra)
- Audio/Video Production Studio with a Sony Alpha a7S II Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera, FE 50mm f/1.8 standard prime lens, Presonus Studiolive 24R Rack Mixer, Shure SM7b microphone, Electro Voice RE20 Studio Microphone, and professional lighting and backdrop.
- Access to 4th floor break room
- Individual Membership – $65/month with an annual commitment or $85/month on a month by month basis (limited # available)
- Nights and Weekends Only – $40/month
- 2+ employees from the same business will receive $10/off the monthly fee.
- Daily Rate (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) – $15
- Business packages for multiple individuals from the business using the space can also receive discounts
McCook Cowork Application